March 1, 2022









Comments

  1. I always feel like March is the beginning of something... the end of dreaded winter and the end of March crashes in with the end of school year rush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the optimism and hope in your post. It is so diffiult but a bouyant heart sounds blissful. I hope we can all continue to find ways to work hard for those who need our help and find the lighness in our days to feel renewed for the fights ahead. March forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you are here , Heidi! I love that I get to read your stories each March. I am needing spring in my life in every way and I hope and pray that we are in a more peaceful spot when March ends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope or dread? I suspect we often don't get to choose. We get it all. And then some. That's why I admire the tack you're taking in this slice: the purposeful wondering and wanting, even with trepidation. Glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts