Every Single Day

 Highs and Lows of Writing a Blog Post every single day


First the lows:

Writing a blog post every day is ...

Taking time away from my life

Keeping me in the house

Cutting into my reading time; I rarely pick up my book

Diverting time and attention away from other chores, like organizing the den


Now the highs:

Writing a blog post every day is ...

Giving me joy when I actually complete a post and hit "publish"

Making me happy when I finally find the right words for what I wish to express

Helping me write again after having suffered recent writer's block

Giving me time and inspiration to think about issues in my life

Enlightening me when I read such well-written, interesting blog posts


How many days are left?

Comments

  1. Yes, there are certainly highs and lows, and I hope (at least for this month), you feel more highs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lists sound about right, based on my experiences, though I might put diversion from chores in the 'highs' column!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts