Currently...

Currently, I am watching Mister, my beloved cat, knock pens off the table I am working from. Mister… what are you doing?

Currently, I am attempting to finish tallying up stuff for our taxes for this Friday’s tax appointment. Can’t seem to finish.

Currently, I am tackling a to-do list that includes gathering clothes and books for Big Brothers/Big Sisters collection on Friday, calling the dentist, setting up a tutoring session, finalizing plans for a summer trip

Currently, I am thinking about which writing prompt to use for tomorrow’s writing group. (I love my writing group!)Currently, I am checking the railroad schedule and checking dinner reservations to go into NYC later to see “Garden of Laughs,” a comedy benefit show featuring Jon Stewart, Jim Gaffigan, Michael Che and others. Should be fun (and funny).

Currently, I am looking up where to score eclipse glasses for the April 8 solar eclipse event. Looks like they may have some at the railroad station in NYC that I’m headed for today.

                                   ******************************

And currently… Mister now sits on his chair with the window wide open, peering out and tracking all the birds that surround his view. I’m going to grab him and hug him. (He’s a good boy!)

                                                            



Comments

  1. I like your format - a nice way to go through your thinking at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a few posts from Slicers using the phrase "currently...", but haven't tried this. And, I noticed that this allows you space for things "unfinished" which really is the current moment. And then in the closing lines, you seize that moment with love for Mister. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I little snapshot of your life at the moment. This is a great prompt when you have nothing in mind to write about. Happy you love your writing group! Theater sounds so fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mister definitely deserves a hug! Always a joy to have cat "help" as we're doing our daily tasks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts