I can't be the only one who...

I can't be the only one who...


Doesn't like eggs, doesn't eat eggs, so doesn't even know how to make eggs. 

Eats bacon every day that I'm on a trip, sometimes twice a day, and yet I never eat it in my daily life. 

Is obsessed with bougainvillea, that pinkish magenta flowering bush. Whenever I see it, I am in awe of its exquisite beauty. Walking in the hills of Portofino, Italy there was bougainvillea everywhere and I was in heaven.

Eats a Faje yogurt bowl with granola, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and bananas every day for lunch.

Loves cooking for 20 people on Thanksgiving but doesn't really enjoy cooking much on many ordinary days.

Prefers driving on local streets to highway driving and will choose a longer route to avoid highways.

Has trouble ending blog posts.

Comments

  1. I hadn't seen this format before but it's really fun. I can guarantee you aren't the only on who will choose a longer route to avoid highways! That just sounds like wisdom to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can think of at least two other people who have eggs on their no-fly list. And I'm pretty sure you don't have trouble ending blog posts because wry irony is always in style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading these structured posts too. It give us a cool look into who you are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts