Much Ado About Nothing

 I have ordered a few things online lately that are sort of okay, but I wouldn't have bought them if I was in the store.

First off is the joggers. Since I had hip surgery in January I've been living in joggers. And as the weeks have gone on, I still have not returned to wearing regular pants. I needed a new pair of the same joggers I have, only in a different color. I ordered the exact size I already own, but when they arrived, I discover they are too big. Do I keep them and just wear them way loose, or do I try to shrink them in the dryer? Or do I go through the return process? To return or not to return... that is the dilemma.

Next up is the bath towels I ordered online. Previously I had ordered two lovely light peach towels, so plush and such a pretty color. So I ordered two more in a 'birch' color, but these new ones are not a great color but rather an ugly light brown. What's more is that they do not have the same texture as the plush peach ones. Do I just keep them and move on, because it's just towels (!), or do I exchange them for the buttercup yellow color that looks really pretty on the website?

Since I decided to exchange the joggers for a smaller size, I may as well exchange the towels. Of course, one get returned to USPS and the other requires a drop off at UPS. So I go on two different websites and then drive to two different drop off places.

In the end, if all's well that ends well, I will have joggers that fit and two new cozy buttercup yellow towels. I know this is all much ado about nothing.

Comments

  1. That sounds just like me. Ordering things that I would probably not have bought in the store. I have been trying to not buy as much online. Thank goodness for easy Amazon returns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the resolution of these shipping sagas is as you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts