5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1

5 things that made me smile:

Mister curled up in a ball on my bed on this very rainy Saturday morning

Pink cherry trees nearing full bloom

Seeing the new baby pictures of the three babies we know that were born this week!

The video of my daughter joyfully skiing down the bunny slope (even though she’s all grown up)

Procuring a third room on a family Greece trip we are planning this summer


4 words to describe my week:

Frustrating, joyful, productive, contemplative


3 things that went well this week:

Taught a worthwhile class

Had a lengthy conversation with my daughter about relationships

Hosted my mother-daughter book group at my house


2 things I learned this week:

You can’t always reach every student, and some are really suffering (after tutoring a difficult student)

I have to accept that my daughters are grown and need to make their own decisions, regardless of how I feel


A goal for next week:

To begin the new book club book I just got from the library 






Comments

  1. Great format, putting it on my list for sometime in the next eight days. What book are you starting for book club? And what book did your mother/daughter book group do?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts