Babies are Coming!

We happen to know of at least six babies that are about to be born or that were just born. Just this past week three of my two grown daughters’ friends gave birth!  The two baby girls that debuted this week were named Mila and Violet. Theodore was the new baby boy. 

In addition to those three, my husband and my college roommates, two separate people, are both expecting grandchildren any day now. 

How did we get here? We remember when Violet’s grandmother, a dear friend, was pregnant with Violet’s mother. How did the time pass so quickly? 

Hopefully the world that these three newborns grow up in will be one of peace and harmony. We need to make that happen for them.


Comments

  1. I just birthed my third boy four months ago - it felt like lots of women were pregnant or announcing pregnancies. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts