Hello there

Hello there

I am grateful that spring is here and soon I can plant outdoors

I keep hoping that our world will become sane again

I wish I could make the world perfect for my daughters

I love pizza, chocolate and Bruce Springsteen

I dance like Elaine on Seinfeld yet I still like to dance

I sing once in a while and really like to belt it out

I think it’s a good thing to be vulnerable and open

I really love my cat Mister

I need structure in my life and am happy to still teach classes

I should write that children’s book I never finished

I can make a great Thanksgiving meal

I like walking outside every day

I make really good noodle pudding and cranberry orange muffins  

I always believe that things will turn out for the best.


Format taken from a post by Aggie Kessler


Comments

  1. I like the casual and conversational tone your poem carries. We learn so much about you, your life and hopes. Lovely poem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. And I love the format. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts