March Musings

 

March Musings


Wow, March already. The year is marching on. I’m excited for a fresh month, and a fresh start to the Slice of Life blogging.

I shall start my day one blogging by reintroducing Mister, my beloved 7 ½ year old cat who is sunbathing on the window sill as I write. It’s a cold 35 degrees, but a sunny blue sky caps my view. I glance at that little tree in front that blooms pink blossoms in May, still barren in March.

What will be the thoughts to pursue and write about this month? What events will trigger strong responses? As March unfolds, I want to write about more than just that I saw the first new daffodils of the season yesterday, February 29. But they were amazing.

Comments

  1. Here's to a month of writing! Wishing lots of topics and ideas! And first daffodils are always such a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh daffodils are amazing! Now I want to rush outside and see if I have any daffodils or crocus bravely pushing through the cold, hard ground!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First new daffodils! We're still several weeks away from those here in Detroit, but I'm so excited to see them. I loved the description of Mister sunbathing in a sunny window!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts